Saturday, April 23, 2011

This past week was Semana Santa (SPRING BREAK!!!) and my parents came to visit! We had a wonderful time! They were in Jarabacoa for 2 days, so I took them hiking to one of my favorite waterfalls, and we went on some fun adventures! As much as they loved the craziness of Jarabacoa, I think they were very excited when we headed to the beach!


We went to the beach on Sunday (my 23rd birthday! I am so old!)spent a perfect day on the beach, and then went to my favorite Sushi restaurant for dinner! I even got sang to:)



The rest of our week at the beach we had PERFECT weather. My parents took Julie-Anne and I out for some wonderful dinners (we were so very thankful to not have to look for the cheapest thing on the menu like we normally do!!haha!) We also did lots of boogyboarding, and my dad and I rented a Hobie Cat on the last day! So fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment