Thursday, November 25, 2010

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would give anything to be in Illinois right now--but this helps:)
It is definitely hard to look for God's blessings today when I am wishing I was home to celebrate with my fam...but God is awesome and He has a reason for my being here right now!If anything, He is for sure trying to challenge me! I got a "Message Remix: Solo" devotional with mail yesterday, and just found a great passage about thankfulness in it.

Psalm 75:1-4 "We thank you, God, we thank you - your name is our favorite word; your mighty works are all we talk about. You say "I'm calling this meeting to order, I'm ready to set things right. When the earth goes topsy-turvy and nobody knows which end is up, I nail it all down, I put everything in place again. I say to the smart alecks, 'That's enough,' to the bullies, 'Not so fast.'"

SO thankful for the knowledge that God is in complete conrol.

We have a Thanksgiving pot-luck today at achool, so we still get to have a Thanksgiving feast, and I am headed off to the beach for the weekend!! Thanks to God for that:)
Love and miss you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment