Tuesday, September 28, 2010

I am having a pretty rough start to my week this week--I started Monday morning wishing I was still at the beach, and that somehow turned into major homesickness! I also just talked to my sister about Thanksgiving....and am just feeling like ahh i want to go home! Even in my time with God this morning I was reading about how God wants me to love Him with whatever physical/emotional strength I have, even in weakness. Ps 27:4 "It is what I desire, to dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, gazing on the beauty of the Lord." I know that is what I want, I know I need to be secure in the fulfilling love of God....i KNOW this, but I need to belive it and live it right now.

SO prayers for strength would be awesome!!!
Also, we have WYLD LIFE tonight, so I need to be hyper/excited/energized....not feeling the way I do right now!
Okay thats it:) THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment