Saturday, October 30, 2010

So I went for a run this morning and took my camera--THIS is why I love running in the DR! Crazy crazy story though, when I was running today, this Dominican man on his motorcycle was yelling things at me (not unusual, but I just ignore it) and was turned around WHILE driving his motorcycle, and ran head on into another motorcycle! I totally caused a motorcycle accident! It was so scary--I stood there for a second, but I had to quick turn around and run another way, because if the police came and thought I had anything to do with it, I would be in big trouble and wouldnt really be able to do anything about it because I am American! SO REDICULOUS!!!!














1 comment:

  1. Sooo beautiful and so jealous you went on a "camera-run" without AND had a crazy adventure! love ya, see you soon :)

    ReplyDelete